In the event that you do not have sufficient legal capacity, by this you confirm that consent to these rules has been provided by your parents or guardians, who have the full civil legal capacity and are authorized by the laws of the country of your jurisdiction to give such consent.
1. Term Definitions
– Controller of personal data shall mean a natural or legal entity that has obtained a right to processing of such data according to the law or to the consent of the personal data subject, which approves the purpose of the processing of personal data in the base of personal data, establishes the content of this data and the procedures for its processing, in case other is prescribed by legislation;
– Personal data subject’s consent shall mean a voluntary declaration of will by a natural person, provided he/she has been properly informed, to grant permission to process his/her personal data in accordance with the purpose of processing stated in writing or in any other form that allows to conclude that the permission has been granted;
– Processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as “processing”) shall mean any operation or set of operations such as collection, registration, accumulation, storage, adaptation, alteration, updating, use and dissemination (distribution, sale, transfer), depersonalization, or destruction of personal data which may involve the use of information (automated) systems;
– Personal data shall mean information or aggregate information about a natural person who is identified or may be identified;
– Processor of personal data shall mean a natural person or legal entity which obtained the right to process such data on behalf of the controller of personal data or according to the law;
– Subject of personal data shall mean natural person, whose personal data is preceded to legislation.
2. Rights of Personal Data Subject
Personal non-property rights to personal data that each natural person has shall be integral and inviolable.
The personal data subject shall have the right to:
1) know about the location of base of personal data which contains his/her personal data, its purpose and name, location and/or place of residence (staying) of the controller or processor of such personal data, or to issue a respective proxy to the authorized persons, except for cases established by the law;
2) receive the information concerning the conditions of access to personal data, in particular information about third persons who obtain his/her personal data;
3) access his/her personal data;
4) receive a response with regard to whether his/her personal data is stored in a respective base of personal data as well as to receive the content of his/her personal data hich are stored in such base of personal data, no longer than in 30 days period from the moment the request has been received in case other is prescribed by Law;
5) submit motivated requests to a personal data controller objecting against processing his/her personal data;
6) provide a motivated request with regard to change or destruction of his/her personal data by any controller and processor of such personal data, if such data is processed illegally or are inaccurate;
7) protect of his/her personal data from illegal processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to a deliberate concealing, failure to provide them or provision of such data with delay, as well as to protection from provision of information which is inaccurate or are disgraceful for the honor, dignity and business reputation of a natural person;
8) lodge complaints regarding the processing of his/her personal data to government agencies and officials responsible for personal data protection or directly to a court;
9) apply measures of legal protection in case of violation of legislation on protection of personal data;
10) when granting consent, make reservations to restrict the right to process his/her personal data;
11) withdraw consent to personal data processing;
12) be informed of the procedure for automated processing of personal data;
13) be safeguarded against an automated decision having legal implications for the person.
3. Puurposes for processing your Personal Data
KSM-TRADE company processes and uses the personal data of the Site Users for the following purposes:
• establishing feedback with the User, including sending messages, inquiries regarding the use of the website, processing inquiries, requests from the User;
• marketing goals;
• to develop new sites and services;
• providing, supporting and improving the Site;
• to send you messages;
• to send you targeted, including advertising, content (material) of relevant content (including ads);
• provide news and information about the Site and the work of the Company, which in our opinion will be of interest to you;
• to personalize and improve service and provide an individual approach;
• send you emails that you have specifically requested;
• to process inquiries and complaints made by you or against you relating to our website;
• in order to ensure the security of our Site and prevent fraud;
• to pursue any other purpose for which the information was collected.
By filling out the request form on the Site, you automatically agree to receive newsletters from the Company of an informational or advertising nature.
4. Personal Data to be processed
Personal data may be provided by the user independently when filling out the forms and / or may be collected automatically when visiting the website.
Depending on the way you interact with KSM-TRADE, the purpose and objectives of collecting information, we collect various types of your personal, which are described below.
Personal contact information. Includes any information you provide to us that will allow us to contact you, such as your name, email address, phone number.
Demographic information and interests. Any information that describes your demographic and behavioral characteristics. For example, age or age range, gender, geographic location, hobbies, and interests.
Information from a computer / mobile device. Any information about a computer system or other technological device that you use to access our website. For example, the IP address used to connect your computer or device to the Internet, the type of operating system, the type and version of your web browser.
Market research and consumer feedback. Any information you voluntarily share with us about your experience of using our products and services.
Consumer content. Any content that you create and then share with us on social media or upload to our website. For example, photos, videos, personal stories or other similar content. Where permitted, we collect and publish consumer content in connection with various events, including contests and other promotions.
Information from social networks. Any information you share publicly on a social network or information that is part of your social network profile (such as Facebook). For example, the basic information of your account (this can be name, email address, gender, date of birth, city of residence, profile photo, user ID, friends list, etc.) and any other additional information that you allow to share on a social network.
We receive information from your profile (or a piece of information) on a social network every time you interact with a TEMOL page on a social network such as Facebook, every time you use social plugins that are integrated into our website (for example, Facebook Connect).
Our website contains a plugin for Facebook. If you visit our site without logging out of your Facebook profile, Facebook will record your visit information. Even if you have not logged in, Facebook can obtain IP address information.
Cookies are small files that allow devices used by users to view web pages (such as a computer, smartphone) to store some information about your device.
We collect information in the form of log files and collect statistics on the pages you visit most often. These records are automatically generated and help us eliminate errors, improve performance and maintain the security of our website.
You can change the cookies settings in your web browser.
4.2 Google Analytics
The Google Analytics algorithm collects anonymous information and records website behaviour without identifying individual users.
Google Analytics uses its own cookies. These files are used to collect information, for example, about the start time of the current session and whether the user has already been to a web page and from which website he or she came.
The information collected by Google Analytics in connection with the use of the website (for example, links to the URL of the web page visited by the user, browser type, language settings, operating system, screen resolution) is transmitted to the Google Inc. server, where it is stored and analyzed.
5. Storage of your Personal Data
We take appropriate measures to ensure the confidentiality and secure storage of your Personal Data. Please note, however, that these safeguards do not apply to information you choose to make public by posting on social media.
The Company will store and use the information for as long as necessary in order to provide quality services and as long as such use is deemed appropriate by the Company.
Legal bases of Data processing
We process your personal data only if we have your consent.
KSM-TRADE LTD does not check the accuracy of the personal information provided by the User and does not control its relevance.
Phone: +38 044 537-03-49
Using the contact form on the Website.
Address for correspondence: 15A Kostiantynivska Street, Podilskyi district, Kyiv, Ukraine, 04071